Never tell your problem to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
SED English | June 08. 2013
Today I finished the final "cover" for Bjarni Thor, an artist who is now composing music in the "drum & base" style.
SED English | Mars 09. 2013
Now I have added a new sample for animation on this webpage (just one of many). Hopefully I'll add more within few days. So much to do and so little time :-)